Why Choose Vicki Whipple?
Vicki Whipple has been selling homes since 1985. With over 28 years of experience, her expertise will make your move smooth and as hassle free as possible.
Vicki utilizes the best available technologies to serve her clients, including personal computers, computer contact management systems, digital camera, smart cell phones, direct phone lines, fax machines, a multitude of website affiliations, cloud systems, email, Facebook, Linkedin and other social media sites. She is always available to answer your questions.
Vicki's team also includes a client care coordinator. Together they are productive without sacrificing the personal service that has made Vicki successful.
Vicki also has a network of knowledgeable professionals (Loan office - Lender, Home inspector, Attorneys and Insurance industry) who will handle all aspects of her client's transactions quickly, efficiently and hassle-free.
Helping clients is a very important factor in selecting a home. Vicki is a specialist in helping her buyers understand their selection criteria and because buying or selling a home is filled with a lot of anxiety - Buyers and Sellers can count on Vicki's "Proven Professionalism."
Vicki's in-depth knowledge of listing, marketing, financing, taxes, appraisal and Real Estate laws make her expertise hard to match.
Whether counseling the first-time buyer in the purchase of a home or the transferring corporate executive in a purchase in an unfamiliar town, Vicki's commitment, honesty and enthusiasm are always the same. This understanding of her client's needs and being able to fulfill them has brought her recognition from Corporate and Relocation accounts. In this, the day of so much data information, Vicki has the knowledge, patience and experience to sort through it's content and guide her clients to relevant conclusions. Therefore helping them make wise and appropriate decisions.
Professional Designations and Memberships Vicki has obtained
- Broker Associate -ILLINOIS Managing Broker License
- This is one of the most stringent set of courses that can be completed by a real estate agents. Courses taken for a Managing broker's designation include topics such as appraisal, real estate law, contracts, ethics, mortgages, brokerage and management and closing procedures. This designation provides the ability for a Realtor to open an office. The benefit to you is your peace of mind when hiring a Realtor who knows what procedures to follow.
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist -
- A Certified Residential Specialist is a real estate professional who has special expertise in listing, selling, taxation with regard to residential real estate, plus a proven sales record of real estate sales and experience. Fewer than 2% of Realtors nationwide have achieved this level of excellence. This designation provides its own referral network, a higher level of education, up-to-the-minute industry information designed to help the agent provide smooth transactions that are as worry-free as possible. When you choose a CRS, you can feel secure.
- GRI - A Graduate of the Realtors Institute -
- Realtors who attain the GRI designation have established themselves in the real estate community as an expert in their field. A GRI has acquired advanced knowledge in the fields of listings, contracts, license law, investment real estate, negotiations, and buyer agency. It is one of the most prestigious designations in residential real estate.
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative -
- This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYERS AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- Partner/Owner Platinum Partners Realtors
- National Association of REALTORS
- Illinois Association of REALTORS
- Midwest Real Estate Data LLC (Multiple Listing Service)
- Mainstreet Organization Of REALTORS
- Realtors National Marketing Institute
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council